AMOC Parts Service terms & conditions
SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
Products from our warehouse can only be supplied to full members of the UK club with a current membership number. Non-members can view the products on this website but will not be able to place an order.
Please note that AMC and LUCAS part numbers are quoted wherever possible, so please check your Factory Parts List* to ensure items ordered are correct for your year and model. There is a 10% Handling Fee for any returned items - only accepted for credit if accompanied by Part Number and details of Invoice Number on which they were supplied. ALL six-figure reference numbers commencing with 9 or 8 are Club Reference Numbers - used where AMC/LUCAS Part Numbers are not applicable.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE Prior to ordering it is imperative to obtain the Factory Parts List for the model/year of your bike from the Bruce Main-Smith manuals which are available from the National Motorcycle Museum. This permits you to cross reference the BMS part number against numbers recorded in the Spares catalogue and so reduce the risk of ordering incorrect products.
Photostat copies available from
The National Motorcycle Museum,
Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 0EJ, United Kingdom
Tel/Fax: 01675 443311
Queries regarding technical matters and machine standards (colour schemes, etc.) should be addressed to HELPLINER and NOT to the Spares Scheme.
Requests for PRE-WAR parts and information should be addressed to The Pre-War Officer by email email@example.com
CONTRACT CREATION AND ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
The steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on this website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order
- We may send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as you place your order, and you will receive an order confirmation email detailing the Products you have ordered. These emails do not constitute acceptance of your order
- For items being delivered to you (as opposed to collections), when your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it
- For most products sent directly from our warehouse, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is placed.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
- If you are placing an order for an item that by law is age-restricted, then by clicking the order confirm button you are also confirming to us that you are of at least the legal age required to purchase the product. By clicking the order confirm button, you further acknowledge and consent to us taking steps to verify your age by reference to publicly-available third-party sources. We reserve the right not to supply any age-restricted product where we reasonably believe that you are below the relevant minimum age.
- All age-restricted goods must be received by a person who is at least 18 years old at the time of delivery or collection handover.
- We reserve the right to request proof of age identification from you if your order contains age-restricted goods, and we are unsure that you are at least 18 years old at the point of delivery or at the point of collection handover. If you are asked for proof of age identification and are unable to provide us with any, we reserve the right to withhold the delivery or collection of the order.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of a given item that can be bought by an individual customer should we deem it appropriate. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and any associated accounts and contact you if we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity or there is other suspicious activity associated with your account or any associated accounts. In the event that this happens you will receive an email to notify you of this
- Should we have taken payment prior to non-acceptance of your Order then we will refund you.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Payment is preferred to be made online by PayPal or by phone using Maestro/Switch/Visa/Mastercard/Eurocard/Connect/Delta, minimum charge per order £5.00 (orders totalling less will be charged at £5), but please complete the Card Number/Expiry Date and Start Date/Issue Number where appropriate.
All cheques should be made payable in Sterling to ĎAMOC PARTSí. Cheques and bank notes in any other currency are NOT acceptable due to the high cost of collection imposed by the UK banks.
Stamps are not accepted.
POSTAGE & PACKING
Postage and packing charges are automatically calculated by the online system and the costs are displayed before the order is accepted.
If your order contains parts that are exceptionally heavy or costly to send, your order will be placed on hold and separate communication quoting the delivery charges will be advised before the order is taken.
Products purchased can be returned by any member within 14 days without giving a reason. In this case, we refund the value of goods returned via PayPal.
When sending a return shipment, please add a copy of your invoice and mark which products are returned, so we can process the return.
We kindly ask our members to pay for the postage paid for the return shipment, please send insured, if sending high value items.
If the original delivery was incorrect for reasons for which AMOC Parts is responsible, we will gladly accept to pay the return postage for you. In this case, please contact us before sending the package.
AMOC Parts & Services
Unit 3, Robinson Way,
Telford Way Industrial Estate,
Kettering, Northants NN16 8PT
Tel: (01536) 511532
Fax: (01536) 511607
Personal callers are welcome - opening hours
Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
(Please bring along completed Order Form)